Our Warranty Policy as Changed. Please read the following instructions very carefully to insure prompt service!Warranty Essentials
Limitations of Warranty
- Please download our Warranty Claim Form and include a completed copy with your package. Warranty Claim Form
- TAPaulk Communications, LLC two-way radio accessory products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a specific period from the date of shipment, and this period varies by product. In most cases, the warranty period is one year.
- Acoustic tubes, EarMolds, EarTips and all other ear inserts are not covered under warranty due to health code violations.
- Warranty Claims may take up to 3 weeks to be processed.
- During the warranty period, TAPaulk Communications, LLC will, at its option, repair or replace products that prove to be defective.
- Repairs are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty or a 30 day extended warranty, whichever is longer.
- Including an incomplete or inaccurate Warranty Claim Form with your shipment will cause a processing delay.
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. WE DO NOT REQUIRE PRIOR CONSENT.
- For equipment under warranty, the owner is responsible for shipping charges to TAPaulk Communications, LLC and all related customs, taxes, tariffs, insurance, etc.
- TAPaulk Communications, LLC is responsible for the shipping charges only for return of the equipment from the warehouse to the owner.
- TAPaulk Communications, LLC will return the equipment by the lowest priced shipping service available.
- TAPaulk Communications, LLC strongly recommends all equipment be returned in its original packaging.
- TAPaulk Communications LLC's obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement of failed parts, and the return shipment to the buyer of the repaired or replaced parts.
- Please e-mail any questions to:
The warranty does not apply to any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused in any way that, in the opinion of TAPaulk Communications, LLC, would affect the reliability or detracts from the performance of any part of the product, or is damaged as the result of use in a way or with equipment that had not been previously approved by TAPaulk Communications, LLc.
The warranty does not apply to any product or parts thereof where the serial number, logo or labels or the serial number, logo or labels of any of its parts has been altered, defaced, or removed. The warranty does not cover damage or loss incurred in transportation of the product.
The warranty does not cover replacement or repair necessitated by loss or damage from any cause beyond the control of TAPaulk Communications, LLC, such as lightning or other natural and weather related events or wartime environments.
The warranty does not cover any labor involved in the removal and or reinstallation of warranted equipment or parts on site, or any labor required to diagnose the necessity for repair or replacement.
The warranty excludes any responsibility by TAPaulk Communications, LLC for incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of the equipment or products, or for any inability to use them either separate from or in combination with any other equipment or products.
A fixed charge established for each product will be imposed for all equipment returned for warranty repair where TAPaulk Communications, LLC cannot identify the cause of the reported failure.Exclusive Remedies
TAPaulk Communications, LLC's warranty, as stated is in lieu of all other warranties,
expressed, implied, or statutory, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The buyer shall pass on to any purchaser, lessee, or other user of TAPaulk Communications LLC's products, the aforementioned warranty, and shall indemnify and hold harmless TAPaulk Communications, LLC from any claims or liability of such purchaser, lessee, or user based upon allegations that the buyer, its agents, or employees have made additional warranties or representations as to product preference or
The remedies provided herein are the buyer’s sole and exclusive remedies. TAPaulk Communications, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory.Mail all warranty returns via USPS to:
TAPaulk Communications, LLC
Attn: Warranty Return
PO Box 189
Dellslow, WV 26531 U.S.A.Copyright © TAPaulk Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved.