Welcome to TAPaulk Communications, LLC. We are a leading manufacturer of two-way radio accessories specializing in acoustic tube earpieces, speaker microphones and bone conduction headsets. Our warehouse is located in West Virginia, U.S. Our product line serves all types of clients using two-way radios. TAPaulk Communications, LLC serves many markets including public safety, fire, medical, industrial, commercial, hospitality and entertainment professionals. TAPaulk Communications, LLC offers accessories for various radios including Motorola, Kenwood, Icom, EF Johnson, Relm/Bendix, Vertex/Yaesu, Maxon/Legacy, Midland, Sepura, Nokia, Harris (M/A-COM), Tyco, EADS, Tait, Tekk, Ritron, and HYT.
Our Returns Policy as Changed. Please read the following instructions very carefully to insure prompt service!Returns Essentials
- Please download our Return Form and include a completed copy with your return package. Return Form
- All returns to TAPaulk Communications, LLC must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. After 30 days, this policy becomes null and void. After 30 days your purchase shall only be covered under defects and only for the warranty period associated with your particular product.
- Returns may take up to 3 weeks to be processed.
- We no longer process exchanges, we will refund you for the item(s) you return. The return will be refunded less original shipping and any applicable fees. For an exchange simply place a new order on our website for the correct item(s) you need.
- A refund will be issued as soon as we receive and process your return.
- Including an incomplete or inaccurate Return Form with your shipment will cause a processing and refunding delay.
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. WE DO NOT REQUIRE AN RMA NUMBER.
- Returned items must be in new condition. Closeout items are not eligible for return.
- Please e-mail any questions to:
TAPaulk Communications, LLC no longer processes exchanges
, for the primary reason of expediting the returns process. This will make the exchange process both faster and more accurate. If you would like to exchange any items you ordered from TAPaulk Communications, LLC, simply return the original merchandise by following the instructions in this return policy. Next, place a new order online. Your new order will ship as soon as possible. When we receive and inspect the original returned merchandise, you will be refunded for the original order via your original payment method. Please email any questions about the exchange policy to:
email@example.comReturn InstructionsInclude these items in you return shipment.
1. The merchandise in its original, brand-new condition with all related paperwork and packaging.
2. A completed Return Form
.All returns must be shipped via USPS
or eqvilant postal service, we can not receive UPS, FEDEX, DHL or any other commercial carrier. For your protection, we recommend purchasing delivery confirmation and insuring your package. We are not responsible in any manner for lost or damaged merchandise that has been shipped to us. Please retain your shipping receipt. PLEASE SEND ALL RETURNS TO:TAPaulk Communications, LLC
Attn: Returns Dept.
PO Box 189
Dellslow, WV 26531 U.S.A.
Devective Items Policy
- TAPaulk Communications, LLC reserves the right and will charge a restocking fee of 5% up to 20% of the retail value of any and all merchandise that is returned. The returns department will determine the fee based on the condition and manner of your return.
- All returned items sent back in used and/or damaged condition will be rejected and sent back to the buyer. If customers reject their return shipment (rejected due to ineligibility), TAPaulk Communications, LLC reserves the right to liquidate the inventory and withhold credit.
- All sales are final on Close-out merchandise. These items are not eligible for return. Close-out merchandise come with a 30 day warranty against defects.
If you are in receipt of an item that is defective, the item must be sent back to us within 30 days of the buyer's receipt of defective merchandise. Once the item has been received and is, in fact, deemed defective by our Returns Department, a new item will be shipped out to you. You will NOT be charged a reshipment fee. Defective items not returned within 30 days will be subject to our Warranty Policy
.Returns ExceptionsOur returns department inspects each and every product that is returned. We reserve the right to refuse returns for any and all returned items if one or more of the following has occurred:
- Obvious wear & tear such as tears, dents, kinks, holes, scratches, fading.
- Any and all size adjustments such as material removed from acoustic tubes, cables tide in knots etc.
- Dirt, sand, sun and/or water damage, makeup stains etc.
- Obvious odors such as cigarette smoke, perfume or colognes, etc.
- Any alteration or defacement of the "TAPaulk Communications LLC" logo in any manner.
- Protective packaging or original packaging has been defaced in any manner or is absent upon return.
- Due to health code violations, earmolds, eartips and ear inserts are not eligible for return.
- If you have received a gift that was purchased from TAPaulk Communications, LLC, and you need to make a return, please contact our returns department and they can assist you.
A refund will be remitted to you via your method of payment (credit card or paypal) for the merchandise amount minus the original shipping and handling fees. In certain cases your refund may be remitted to you via company check for the merchandise amount minus the original shipping and handling fees. If you had received FREE SHIPPING on your original order, you will be refunded the merchandise amount minus our shipping/handling costs. A refund confirmation email will be sent to you.
Free promotional merchandise associated with your purchase must be included with your return, or we reserve the right to charge your credit card account for the full retail fee of the promotional item. All promotional items must be returned in original, brand-new condition as stated above.